Sunday, February 5, 2012

Orange is the new pink.


I obey only my own instincts and intuition. I know nothing in advance.
Often I put things down which I do not understand myself,
secure in the knowledge that later it will become meaningful to me. 
Henry Miller

Did I really say luscious? Valentines day must be right around the corner. 
I made a joke today in class, I said that "Orange is the new Pink. You know like the orange chakra?"
It was a tough crowd. 
This week I'd like to focus on finding that flow, as Henry Miller puts it, "secure in the knowledge that later it will become meaningful to me. " I like this. 
So much of what we do in this realm is so important. Give yourself a chance to take a risk this week and trust your gut- how about near your orange chakra?

No comments:

Post a Comment