Monday, June 11, 2012

Wag More - Bark Less - Wet Paint Week 24

And we're rolling down
the windows for this ride... and there's not much time 
to take things slow...
-Lyrics by Widespread Panic

Today I was walking to the Co-op and I saw a bumper-sticker that said, "Wag More --Bark Less" on it and I thought that it went perfectly with this week's theme. 

When I look at my dog and ask him if he'd like to "go for a ride," his ears perk up and there is nothing more that could make him happy than to jump in the car and stick his nose out the window for a sniff as we cruise down the street. A perfect example of living in the moment. 

Similar to my furry friend I have been working with my tongue to cool myself of in the mid-summer heat. Sitali Pranayama is a breathing technique done by sitting tall and sticking your tongue out in the shape of a straw. Inhale through it then close your mouth. Exhale through your nose.

Stay cool. 
t.

No comments:

Post a Comment