Monday, August 30, 2010

Brahmacharya- p.3 Naples Pizza...

"... So Sofie and I have come to Pizzeria da Michele, and these pies we have ordered- one for each of us- are making us lose our minds. I love my pizza so much, in fact, that I have come to believe in my delirium that my pizza might actually love me, in return. I am having a relationship with this pizza, almost an affair. Meanwhile, Sofie is practically in tears over hers, she's having a metaphysical crisis about it, she's begging me, 'Why do they even bother trying to make pizza in Stockholm? Why do we even bother eating food at all in Stockholm?'"
-- Eat Pray Love, Gilbert


This little bit reminds me of Greece, I remember eating tomatoes that were magical. They gave me and everyone around the table goose-bumps!

No comments:

Post a Comment